What are some ways that I can give? Click Here To Download Creative Ways to Give
BECAUSE PEOPLE MATTER CREATIVE WAYS TO GIVE
• Adjust your budget – add income, reduce expenses.
• Reduce your spending.
• Save a designated amount each week or month.
• Do I have rental property or interest bearing accounts generating income that I could give?
• Do I have any talents that can provide marketable services?
• Can I use my time to create value and increase income? If I bill services,
can I open up more time over the next three years to add income?
Change your plans:
• Take a lesser vacation
• Wait to buy a different car or home
• Defer retirement
• Put off a remodeling project
Sell an asset:
• Sell a possession and give the proceeds
• RV’s, boats, cars, snowmobiles
• Real estate – land or second home
• Jewelry and collectibles
• Excess stuff
Draw from savings:
• Give of your savings as God blesses you
o IRS Refunds
o Stocks or Bonds
o Excess College funds
What is there of value that I will give up so that I can invest in something of greater value?
After careful prayer and consideration, trust God to replace what you have sacrificially given or enable you to live without it.