Stats for Sunday, February 12, 2017
- To date, we have recorded 15 adult, student and child commitments in 2017!
- There were 4 registered first-time guests on Sunday.
- Total attendance: 734
- Offering 2017: $15,449.35
- Average weekly offering this year: $13,904
Because People Matter Project update through 2/13/17:
- Total Dollars Pledged: $1,445,523.03 unchanged this week.
- Currently collected: $1,084,819.37 up $325 this week.
- Construction loan debt: $190.274.21
- Phase 1 reconstruction process is complete! We have transitioned our offices to the new location and many teams are using the spaces for training, meetings, and events. There are still opportunities to participate both financially and serving. Please contact me at the church office (266-1919) to find out more about the opportunities.
Check out the details under the BPM Project tab on Crossroads website and click on Phase 1. Feel free to contact me at the church office (266-1919) with any questions.