We want to show our neighbors that we are excited to be here in the heart of the city, so we’re hosting a couple of really cool events.
The first event will be Sunday evening, October 31st with an upsized Trunk or Treat.
Here’s what we need:
-Candy, Candy, Candy! 100,000 pieces!
-Volunteers: October 31 – Trunk or Treat event: 4 pm – 7 pm
• 6 Volunteers for pre-event planning
• 60 Volunteers with trunks to pass out candy
• 40 Volunteers for Traffic, Greeters, Candy Runners, Safety, Set-up and Tear down
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
1. Mark your calendars for Sunday, October 31, and Friday, November 5; plan to participate in the serving events!
2. Click here to sign-up to serve for Trunk or Treat. or sign up at the WHC table in the lobby each Sunday.
3. Donate candy. Donations will be accepted through October 31st and can be dropped off at the office during office hours or we will have a donation container on the back deck for after-hours donations.